Revision as of 14:38, 30 November 2016 by Wikiadmin
- Addition of Ensemble Anthem for screen capture and web cam recordings.
- User and Permissions management interface and back-end framework redesign.
- License framework redesign.
- Support for CAS authentication for on-premise and private cloud installations.
- Status indicator for background services.
- Ability to search captions within captioned video (optional feature; available for JW Player only).
- Ability to clone media workflows.
- Added new System workflow type at Organization and Library levels.
- Added new Collaaj workflow type at Library level.
- Automatic generation of Live Stream/Capture workflows.
- Ability to disable login form auto-completion for installation.
Improvements and Fixes
- Reporting cleanup process improvements.
- Fixed issue with SMIL file naming due to 255 character limitation.
- Fixed issue causing delay during initial plugin load.
- Preview/Thumbnail sizing improvements.
- Default responsive vs non-responsive selection for embed mode is now configurable.
- Improvements to rendering of external content within plugin.
- Upload chunk size can be configured in application settings.
- Addition of "Webinar" as genre option.
- Open Broadcaster configuration performance tweak.
- Security enhancement to prevent site framing.
- Added search capability to library multi-select in sharing UI.
- Secured password fields for all workflows, including Wowza Admin password and UNC path passwords.
- Fixed issue with dates displayed in showcase mode vs. playlist mode.
- Fixed issue with Dropbox url is not rendering properly on iPhone 5.
- Resolved issue with unicode video title (metadata) being corrupted by edit.
- Fixed Media Storage report sorting issues.
- Resolved issue with search returning bad results.
- JW Player is now default for newly created institutions.
- Fix for colorpicker
- Fix for bulk delete users
- Improved filtering for resource types on user permissions form
- License validation error message changed on bulk permissions form
- Fix for total content count on License page
- New Ensemble Anthem Mac build
- Resolved "cannot read property of null" issue in plugin.js causing videos not to load
- Fix for Shiboleth identity provider users management
- Fix for null reference in Dropbox
- Fix for Portal Live Stream Preview/Thumbnails.
- Fix for attachment icons alignment in About Tab Preview.
- Fix for System workflow and Live workflow update actions.
- Fixed styling regression for external players in plugin.
- Fixed role based authorization for users.
- Fix for users management - edit on double click.
- Fixed issue with plugin loading in IE 8.
- Fixed issue for Upload Directory Workflows with UNC Paths.
- Fixed performance issue for plugin loading.
- Fixed directory path trim issue for system template workflow
- Added IsBatch and IsDefault parameters to upload handler to better support import of existing encodings.
- Shibboleth fixes to respect mapping of username attribute and to support domain hierarchy traversal when searching for matching IDP.
- Fix for Portal Channel LDAP restrictions.
- Fix for Worfklow update.
- Fix for LDAP username replacement during User creation.
- Fixed broken User modification when Enforce Password Strength is disabled.
- Fixed paging in Automatic Sync Access.
- Fixed issue in Mac version (2.0) of Ensemble Anthem.
- Fixed LDAP Playlist restrictions.
- Fixed issue where Add button is missing.
- Fix for missing User Permissions.
- Fix for iTunes Feed - Adding Category and Language nodes to Feed XML.
- Fix for Chrome Auto Complete while creating Upload Directory media workflow.
- Fixed handling of paged video urls response in Amara client.
- Fix for user default library change.
- Fix for System Administrator user permissions.