Revision as of 09:10, 24 May 2017 by Wikiadmin
- Ensemble Studio Monarch LCS integration
- Support for custom metadata for content, including genres, keywords and roles
- Support for Auto-provisioning multiple roles
- Added download option for secured playlists
- New "Manage" link in Media Library and Live Stream
- Ability to bulk submit content for automatic captioning
- Addition of Audio Preview Image option for fixed iframe embeds
- Auto-provisioning support for LDAP identity providers in LTI tool
- Additional CSV export option for user reports
Improvements and Fixes
- Switch to player-based reporting for near real-time user statistics
- Portal redesign
- Service startup improvements
- Support for nested LDAP groups for auto-provisioning and content security
- Removed internet dependencies (for on-premise installations w/ no internet connectivity)
- Added caption search and annotations to content preview
- JW Player upgrade to 7.7.4
- Added prompt before resubmit to Automatic Captions to avoid undesirable/accidental submission
- License message change to reduce confusion
- Ensemble Anthem version upgrade and extended recording limit to 4 hours
- Removed HTML from content title
- Fixes for Automatic Captions default permission handling
- Fixed issue w/ double-encoding of content title
- Fix to allow re-use of custom permalink
- Performance improvements to reduce socket and thread usage
- Fix for Monarch LCS 'RETRY' status handling
- Fix for Organization Genres reset
- Updated error page for failed Shibboleth authentication
- Updated setup timeout for Jw Player
- Fix for captions search in Portal
- Fix for content preview load
- Fix for breaking change in Amara API
- Fix for Portal Comments
- Fix for Portal Responsiveness
- Jw Player upgrade to 7.8.4
- Fix for restricted streaming
- Fix for Live Streaming HLS performance
- Handling for Encoder Url for Live Streaming
- Permissions fix for removable roles
- Fix for Restricted Streaming with HLS over HTTPS
- Fix for IE plugin load
- Fix for Javasrcipt embed performance
- Added Encoding URL field to Live Stream/Live Capture and Ensemble Studio workflows
- Fix for Transcoding Profiles deletion
- Reprorting pages load improvement
- Fix for Ensamble Anthem (Windows) update to version 2.3
- Added possibility to add multiple words to one keyword
- Player upgraded to 7.9.3 version (fix for mp3 streaming with Live Broadcast message)
- LTI size selection fix.
- Fix for Caption Search in IE 11.
- Fixed YouTube publishing availability beyond just watch and upload workflows.
- Fixed issue with YouTube credentials form submission.
- Fixed Permanent Delete for Live Stream contents.
- Fixed Update for Live Stream / Live Capture and Ensemble studio workflows if Wowza password is not changed.
- Fix for "/" trim at the end of the Http Urls for Live Stream / Live Capture and Ensemble Studio workflows.
- Service stability improvement.
- Jw Player upgrade to 7.10.2.
- Fix for Embedded Captions rendering.
- Focus set on Player area for better accessibility.
- Fix for Workflow templates validation.
- Fix for Portal search.
- Fixed logging and concurrency issue w/ Ingest Directory Worker process.
- Fixed Player accessibility focus issue causing browser to "jump" to embed during page load.